Woman Centred Healing Therapy
All of our therapies are natural and work with the body’s own healing ability.
I have trained in many modalities over the years which has given me a variety of knowledge and skills to draw from in order to tailor treatments to suit the individual and their needs. I use the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® (ATMAT®) to massage the abdomen and lower back to encourage healing on many levels, not just physical but also emotional, mental and spiritual. Along with Arvigo, I also utilise other modalities in my treatments to heal the whole person, because I believe that we are not just physical beings.
“The greatest mistake in the treatment of disease is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be separated.” – Plato
The benefits of Woman Centred Healing Therapy:
You could benefit from this work if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Amenorrhoea (absent periods)
- Bladder issues (UTIs, urinary frequency/urgency, incontinence, prolapse)
- Blood clots, dark thick blood at onset or end of periods
- Digestive issues (heartburn, reflux, constipation, diarrhoea, incontinence)
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful periods)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Endometriosis and Endometritis
- Fertility issues (including chronic miscarriages)
- Lower back problems (including sacrum and/or coccyx injuries)
- Menopause (insomnia, dyspareunia, hormonal fluctuations, hot flushes)
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and/or long periods)
- Oligomenorrhoea (irregular periods and ovulation)
- Ovarian cysts, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), painful ovulation, polyps, uterine fibroids
- Pelvic Floor prolapse
- Post birth (difficult or traumatic labour or birth, caesarean or episiotomy/tear scars, coccydynia, diastasis recti)
- Pregnancy (ligament pain, heartburn, oedema, fear of birth, premature births)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (with or without a headache or migrane, dizziness, depression)
- Uterine prolapse, displacement, hysterectomy
If you would like more information on what I do please email me at email@example.com or if you would like to book a session, please use the button below.
What to expect in a Woman Centred Healing Therapy session:
- Comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare needs focusing on reproductive and digestive health.
- Abdominal massage to help align reproductive and abdominal organs to optimal position, improve circulation to organs and ligaments, and promote vital flow to support the body’s inherent healing capacity.
- Back massage to improve circulation to ligaments and muscles and assist healing the sacrum and coccyx.
- Evaluation of pelvic organ alignment and application of bodywork to improve organ position when needed.
- Instruction in self-care massage to enhance your professional session.
I may also recommend complementary supportive modalities to support your health and wellness such as:
- Faja – a traditional lower abdomen support wrap
- Bajos (Vaginal Steam) – traditional herbal pelvic steam bath of the Maya people
- Castor oil packs
- Nutritional and herbal support
- Lifestyle education